Fire & Smoke Damage
The fire damage restoration Connecticut crew with 911 Restoration Connecticut is more than qualified to handle even the most severe fire, smoke damage, as well is the fire damage restoration team at removing all the water left behind after the fire is extinguished.
After experiencing fire damage, the only thing any homeowner wants is to get their home back to normal. This means getting rid of any trace of ash, smoke and fire retardant.
Backed by many years of experience, the fire damage Connecticut pros are fully equipped with the most advanced fire and smoke removal technology. The entire operation is licensed, bonded and insured, making it a company that you can rely on in even the most severe fire situations.
While the fire damage restoration Connecticut professionals there to help with the fire remediation, the puff back cleanup techs are experts in smoke removal. Both crews play integral parts in home restoration.
When the water from the fire extinguishers floods your living space, homeowners can trust the fire damage restoration Connecticut operation to extract the water and thoroughly dry your living space. Our workers use comprehensive techniques and skills to repair all causes of fire damage, as well as any side effects that it may cause, by implementing services such as:
- Cleanup of tar and ash residue
- Restoration of charred flooring
- Removal of burned possessions
- Smoke stain cleanup
- Complete comprehensive home repair
- Fire Damage Restoration restoration
- Removal of fire extinguishing chemicals
- Smoke deodorization
Our fire damage restoration Connecticut members never want to make you wait long for assistance when fire is involved, so our techs are available 24/7/365 in order to be there for you around the clock.
No matter what time your water disaster occurs, our office representatives will be there to take you call and schedule you an appointment with our repair workers, ensuring that you get the quickest assistance possible.
Our IICRC certified fire damage restoration Connecticut professionals use state of the art equipment, such as sump pumps, wet vacs and air movers, that quickly get your home clean and sanitized. Call our team as soon as you notice any signs of fire damage restoration, and our fire damage restoration Connecticut staff will conduct a free home inspection as soon as we arrive on your property.
Safeguard Your Home From A Fire Damage Incident
Keeping you safe under even the most dire circumstances is the main concern of our company. When a fire effects your household the aftermath can be overwhelming, leaving ash, soot and smoke stains throughout the property.
The fire damage restoration Connecticut technicians want to help keep you and your family safe.
In order to minimize the damage, there are some things you can do to make it harder for a fire to start in your home to begin with.
Below are some helpful tips that everyone can follow in order to maintain a fire hazard free home.
- Clean up any trash or junk that is just lying around. Pay special attention to the garage and other storage spaces where old clothes, cardboard boxes, newspapers and other flammable materials are kept.
- Double check that candles and incense are put out before leaving the home, going to bed or leaving the room for an extended period of time. It only takes a moment for a gust of wind to knock over a candle or cause a spark to land on a flammable surface.
- Make sure your furniture is fireproofed. This sounds harder than it actually is. If you are buying a new piece of furniture then you can ask the store to coat it in fireproofing spray. You can also buy the coating on your own and apply it to existing furniture.
- Keep your furnace clean. Since the whole point of a furnace is to create heat, it automatically becomes a fire hazard. Replacing the filter regularly can prevent overheating, which in turn may cause a major fire.
- Check the lint trap in your dryer. It is easy to forget that the lint trap can get full, which can actually be a very big fire hazard. Clogging of the lint trap can cause the dryer to overheat. Avoid this situation by simply cleaning the trap after every load of laundry.
The fire damage removal Connecticut staff promises to always put the customer first, and branch owner Eli will do everything he can to make sure you know that.
Smoke and Ash Cleanup Is Our Fire Damage Forte
Our fire damage restoration Connecticut values professionalism, and even though their expertise is fire damage removal, they care even more about making you feel safe and secure after such an incident.
Smoke and Ash from a fire in one room can travel easily to other rooms of the property using the ventilation system. This is one of the many reasons why your fire damage restoration incident requires professionals to get the job done right.
Our fire damage restoration Connecticut specialists are masters of water extraction and have years of hands-on experience that can’t be matched by other companies in this industry.
That’s why you should call our fire damage restoration Connecticut pros for any home fire damage restoration repair work you have the need for. We don’t just do this because it is an excellent way of pleasing the customer, but because we has been in your shoes and we appreciate how trying these times can be.
Our partnerships and collaborations with the insurance leaders of the industry also allow our fire damage restoration Connecticut operation to provide our clients like you with a truly affordable price for the extreme quality of services and work that our workers provide.
Our fire damage restoration Connecticut members will also take on any crawlspace cleanups that you have in addition to, sewage back flow valve problems, fire sprinkler maintenance and repair, and even main water line restoration. Should you find that you need our techs to take on any of these issues, call our fire damage restoration Connecticut experts at 911 Restoration of Connecticut today!